Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2008-2019 Dodge Challenger is easy with upper control arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s rod ended, on-car adjustable control arms for Challengers (UCA112) are manufactured from heavy-duty 1-inch DOM steel tubing with TIG-welded Chrome-moly tube adapters. This design gives you a strong control arm that eliminates deflection and greatly improves performance. The UCA112 features zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. It also features 304 stainless steel, custom designed rod end spacers. This design provides reduced deflection, increased articulation, and an all-around improvement in performance
BMR Suspension designed the UCA112 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock control arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The UCA112’s heavy-duty construction eliminates trailing arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s rod ends allows for fine-tuning and bind-free suspension articulation needed for superior handling at any power level. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s UCA112 on-car adjustable upper trailing arms are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all 2008-2022 Dodge Challenger / Charger
- On-car adjustable design
- High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greasable bushings
- Heavy-duty zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
- MIG-welded 1-inch DOM steel tubing
- TIG-welded Chrome-moly tube adapters
- Dramatically reduces control arm flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 2 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.